I feel that privacy policies should be simple rather than page after page of clauses, so here goes:
- We won't, for any reason, pass on or sell your information to anyone.
- No other user will have access to your data. Each system is installed separately to ensure this.
- Occasionally the back end code of your software may have to be accessed but your data will stay 100% confidential and secure.
- We will always provide a simple way of opting out of any email marketing or updates that are sent
- We do store cookies on your computer as this is how each session is managed when you log in or when you access the website.
- As with many small businesses, we market furiously to get our prospects & customers. Part of our marketing is the use of retargeting but I guarantee no personal data is taken within our retargeting campaigns.
- We promise to never store your card details personally. These are stored with the payment processor which is SagePay